We are Hiring – Quantity Surveyor
IIS Space is currently recruiting for the post of Quantity Surveyor.
IIS Space are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who enjoys managing multiple complex projects simultaneously to join our team. You will support our project managers on numerous projects with responsibility for the timely and accurate commercial control and associated reporting of project costs. You will have a degree in quantity surveying with 2+ years in the construction fitout sector, able to demonstrate a high aptitude in service delivery and with excellent technical qualities.
Position: Permanent, full-time
Based in: Celbridge, Co. Kildare
• Degree in Quantity Surveying
• 2+ years working as a Quantity Surveyor in the fitout sector.
• Previous experience working on fit-out or commercial projects is beneficial
• Strong reporting skills
• Strong problem solver
• Commercially astute with excellent contractual awareness
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders
Key Responsibilities of the role
• Review and understanding project contract documentation
• Preparing and analysing supplier and sub-contractor enquiries
• Preparation and issuing of contract documents to our supply chain
• Monitoring change in our scope of work and pricing of variations
• Preparing and agreeing progress applications
• Financial and contractual control of sub-contractor accounts
• Issuing of contractual notices and evaluate loss and expense/acceleration claims
• Providing fast, accurate, competitive and profitable estimates
• Preparation of monthly commercial project reports
• Provide data and analysis of issues & risks as required by management
• Managing and forecasting of project cash flows
• Liaising with the client, sub contractors, design teams and other stakeholders
• All other duties associated with this role
A leading salary and Benefits package is on offer for the right candidate as well as excellent progression opportunities.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact or send your CV to email@example.com