We take your privacy – and our responsibility to you – seriously.
IIS Space take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting your Personal Data. This policy states how we collect, utilise and store your personal information and data. IIS Space fully respects your right to privacy, and we shall not collect any personal information about you on this website without your knowledge and explicit permission.
Any personal information which you submit to IIS Space will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection law including, with effect from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
How to contact us in relation to your Personal Data:
If you require any information regarding your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
Where and how we collect information
IIS Space take your privacy and your data very seriously, we will never disclose, share or sell your data without your explicit consent; unless we are required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) outlined here. You are free to withdraw your consent to utilise your data at any time.
The personal data that we collect
- Name and/or business name
- Business address
- Business telephone number
- Business email
- Mobile telephone number
Where and how we collect your data
- Online forms
- Newsletter subscriptions
- When you make an enquiry with us
- When you request information and advice
- When you engage with us regarding tenders and related matters
- Employment CV’s
- Supplier and sub-contractor details
- Payment/Accounts and invoice details
- We collect your personal data in the creation of a contract
- We collect your personal data to provide a service
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information on the following.
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold.
- You can ask us about how we collect, share and use your personal information.
- You can update and correct your personal details.
- You can change your mind wherever you give us your consent, such as for direct marketing. However, please note that any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent will remain valid.
- You have the right to restrict or object to us using your personal information.
- In certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete your personal information.
- You have a right to moving your information (your right to portability). Where possible we can share a digital copy of your information directly with you or another organisation.
You can exercise any of these rights by submitting a request to our privacy manager in writing to the address below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing and disclosing your personal data and information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Transfers Outside the EU
IIS Space uses some products or software that may be hosted/stored in the USA, which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the below purposes.
- Marketing database with Mailchimp
- Account Software
Therefore, when you use our website/send us an email/sign up to our newsletter etc, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in the USA. Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by the EU legislation and GDPR guidelines.
How to opt out or unsubscribe
If you have subscribed to one of our services through a newsletter or social media account, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in all emails that you receive from IIS Space.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us to enhance your enjoyment of our website and to improve our service to you. Cookies do not contain information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
We may use both session and persistent cookies.
Options regarding cookies
If you wish you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. Please refer to the help pages of your web browser. Please note you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. If you do this, you will still be able to access our website, but this may limit some of the functionality available to you.
You find more information about cookies at the following third-party website:
You can contact us at:
Unit A3, Celbridge M4 Business Park,
T: +353 1 627 4222
Metal Box Factory,
30 Great Guilford Street
London SE1 OHS
T: +44 20 7544 1031
Queries in relation to above can be sent to email@example.com