Join our Team – Site Managers Required
IIS Space are currently recruiting for the post of Site Manager.
IIS Space are looking for experienced site managers with minimum 4 years experience who enjoys managing multiple complex projects simultaneously to join our team.
Site Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects from first day on site through to completion.
- Help develop, plan and implement the programme.
- Responsibility for identifying manpower requirements.
- Responsibility for management of sub-contractors and direct employees on site re programme re programme.
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards
- Liaising with a range of professionals i.e. Designers, Engineers, Architects.
- Responsibility for ensuring all resources are available on site when required
- Responsible for controlling variations in consultation with QS
- Ensure compliance with Building Regs, Fire Regs etc.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met on site.
- Responsible for ensuring finishing is carried out to a very high standard.
- Responsibility for all Health and Safety policies and procedures in consultation with H&S Manager
- Attendance at and reporting at site meetings.
- Responsible for all document control as an integral part of the project control.
- Delivery of project on time and to the highest specification.
- Third Level Degree in Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management preferable but not essential.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a site management role with a main contractor.
- Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, staff and sub-contractors.
- Should have the ability to work well in a team based environment.
- Should be honest, flexible, reliable and quick thinking.
Position: Permanent, full-time
Based in: Celbridge, Co. Kildare
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
A leading salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidates as well as excellent progression opportunities.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact or send your CV to email@example.com
#jobs #hiring #iisspace #sitemanager #siteforemen