Mozilla Firefox were relocating their London headquarters from Covent Garden to the Metal Box Factory in the Southwark. Mozilla are based on the 4th floor of the Workspace-owned property. The client wanted a flexible workspace that reflected the company’s fun and vibrant brand.
3,200 sq. ft.
Limited access no barrier to meeting ambitious deadline
The Cat B fitout was completed in less than 6 weeks. Meticulous planning was required to achieve this ambitious programme, given the fitout involved working with the existing structure built in 1796. Additionally, the space is located on the 4th floor of a live building with limited access.
The fitout comprised of works such as:
- A new raised access floor
- 7 metre fire rated partitions
- A new HVAC system
- Installation of electrical and data services
- A new canteen space
A variety of flexible workspaces were installed, featuring;
- Roofed internal meeting room pods, with conference facilities
- Flexible boardrooms with a folding wall that converts into a townhall space
- Acoustic panelling and wall finishes
- Feature lighting
- Double glazed soundproofing
A vibrant work space for global company’s London HQ
The result is a fun and modern interior, providing Mozilla Firefox with a range of spaces, where open plan design combines with multiple meeting rooms and flexible partitions. This is a thoroughly vibrant and productive workspace.