Mozilla Firefox were relocating their London headquarters from Covent Garden to the Metal Box Factory in Southwark. Mozilla are based on the 4th floor of the Workspace-owned property. The client wanted a flexible workspace that reflected the company’s fun and vibrant brand.
3,200 sq. ft.
Limited access no barrier to meeting ambitious deadline
The Cat B fitout for client Mozilla was completed in less than 6 weeks. Meticulous planning was required to achieve this ambitious programme. The fitout involved working with the existing structure built in 1796. Additionally, the space is located on the 4th floor of a live building with limited access.
The fitout comprised of works such as:
- A new raised access floor
- 7 metre fire rated partitions
- A new HVAC system
- Installation of electrical and data services
- A new canteen space
A variety of flexible workspaces were installed, featuring;
- Roofed internal meeting room pods, with conference facilities
- Flexible boardrooms with a folding wall that converts into a townhall space
- Acoustic panelling and wall finishes
- Feature lighting
- Double glazed soundproofing
A vibrant work space for global company’s London HQ
The result of this CAT B fitout, is a fun and modern interior, providing Mozilla Firefox with a range of spaces, where open plan design combines with multiple meeting rooms and flexible partitions. This is a thoroughly vibrant and productive workspace.